Load a Commissary Account at the Metro Jail
Payment for prisoners at both the Metro and Oxbow Jails are made at the Metro Jail only.
Funds may be placed on prisoners' accounts from 8:00 AM through 3:30 PM and from 4:00 PM to 11:30 PM. Certified or cashier's checks must be verified during your bank's business hours before they are deposited.
- Money order
- Cash - A receipt will be issued for cash payments
- Certified or cashier's check
- PERSONAL CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
All payments must be in the exact amount desired. No change will be given
- Money orders, cashier checks or a certified bank check must be made out to the prisoner.
- Always remember to write the prisoner's name and SO# on the envelopes and money orders. This expedites delivery of prisoner mail and allows for quicker deposits on the prisoner's account.